Report NEP-FMK-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcela Meirelles Aurelio, 2005. "Do we really know how inflation targeters set interest rates?," Research Working Paper RWP 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Christian Calmès & Ying Liu, 2005. "Financial Structure Change and Banking Income: a Canada-U.S. Comparison," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp0302005, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Miguel A. Garcia Cestona & Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribo, 2005. "Evolucion de la relacion banca-industria en España," Documentos de Trabajo de Economía de la Empresa db050101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Paula Albuquerque, 2005. "The interdealer market and the central bank intervention," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/09, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Johan Devriese & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Working Paper Research 72, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200507-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore