Report NEP-FMK-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2004. "Estimating the Volatility Structure of an Arbitrage-Free Interest Rate Model Via the Futures Markets," Finance 0409003, EconWPA.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "Foreign participation in local-currency bond markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 794, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2004. "Eyes on the prize: how did the Fed respond to the stock market?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Alessandro Prati, 2003. "Cross-country differences in monetary policy execution and money market rates' volatility," Staff Reports 175, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rosario Dell'Aquila & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2004. "Stock and Bond Return Predictability : The Discrimination Power of Model Selection Criteria," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.05, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- John Kambhu, 2004. "Trading risk and volatility in interest rate swap spreads," Staff Reports 178, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2004. "Market Impact Costs of Institutional Equity Trades," DNB Working Papers 001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2003. "Stock market reaction to financial statement certification by bank holding company CEOs," Staff Reports 170, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Scott E. Hein & Jeffrey M. Mercer, 2003. "Are TIPS really tax disadvantaged? Rethinking the tax treatment of U.S. Treasury Inflation Indexed Securities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Carlos Del Castillo & Jean-François Fillion, "undated". "Term Premium Determinants," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2002-08, Department of Finance Canada.
- Andersson, Patric, 2004. "How well do financial experts perform? A review of empirical research on performance of analysts, day-traders, forecasters, fund managers, investors, and stockbrokers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:9, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2003. "What explains the stock market's reaction to Federal Reserve policy?," Staff Reports 174, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.