Report NEP-FMK-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Francis X. Diebold,, 2003. "Some Like it Smooth, and Some Like it Rough: Untangling Continuous and Jump Components in Measuring, Modeling, and Forecasting Asset Return Volatility," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jakob B. Madsen & E. Philip Davis, 2004. "Equity Prices, Productivity Growth, and the 'New Economy'," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & Michel M. Dacorogna, 2004. "Using the Scaling Analysis to Characterize Financial Markets," Finance 0402014, EconWPA.
- Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Organized equity markets in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Stéphanie LAVIGNE (ESC Toulouse and GRES-LEREPS), 2004. "Modelling an artificial stock market: When cognitive institutions influence market dynamics," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tykvová, Tereza, 2003. "The role of the value added by the venture capitalists in timing and extent of IPOs," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S., 2003. "Prediction of Financial Downside-Risk with Heavy-Tailed Conditional Distributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).