Report NEP-FMK-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Dueker & Thomas W. Miller, 2002. "Directly measuring early exercise premiums using American and European S&P 500 index options," Working Papers 2002-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Jamieson Bolder & Scott Gusba, 2002. "Exponentials, Polynomials, and Fourier Series: More Yield Curve Modelling at the Bank of Canada," Staff Working Papers 02-29, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2002. "How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Devereux, M.B. & Lane, P.R., 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," CEG Working Papers 20025, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2002. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," NBER Working Papers 9312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Cora Barnhart, 2002. "Are stocks in new industries like lottery tickets?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002255 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Kamstra & Lisa Kramer & Maurice D. Levi, 2002. "Winter blues: a SAD stock market cycle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Delroy Hunter, 2002. "Emerging market liberalization and the impact on uncovered interest rate parity," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.