Report NEP-FMK-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Dueker & Thomas W. Miller, 2002. "Directly measuring early exercise premiums using American and European S&P 500 index options," Working Papers 2002-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Jamieson Bolder & Scott Gusba, 2002. "Exponentials, Polynomials, and Fourier Series: More Yield Curve Modelling at the Bank of Canada," Staff Working Papers 02-29, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2002. "How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Devereux, M.B. & Lane, P.R., 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," CEG Working Papers 20025, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2002. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," NBER Working Papers 9312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Cora Barnhart, 2002. "Are stocks in new industries like lottery tickets?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nijman, T.E. & Swinkels, L.A.P. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2002. "Do Countries or Industries Explain Momentum in Europe?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-91-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mark Kamstra & Lisa Kramer & Maurice D. Levi, 2002. "Winter blues: a SAD stock market cycle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Delroy Hunter, 2002. "Emerging market liberalization and the impact on uncovered interest rate parity," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.