Report NEP-FMK-2001-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Boucher & MICHAEL R. CARTER, 2001. "Risk Rationing and Activity Choice in Moral Hazard Constrained Credit Markets," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 445, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Garry J. Schinasi & T. Todd Smith & Charles Frederick Kramer, 2001. "Financial Implications of the Shrinking Supply of U.S. Treasury Securities," IMF Working Papers 01/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Bubbles, Human Judgment, and Expert Opinion," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1303, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Iryna V. Ivaschenko & Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2001. "Corporate Bond Risk and Real Activity; An Empirical Analysis of Yield Spreads and Their Systematic Components," IMF Working Papers 01/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bayesian Forecasting of Options Prices: A Natural Framework for Pooling Historical and Implied Volatiltiy Information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0116, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bharat Narendra Anand & Alexander Galetovic P., 2001. "Investment Banking and Security Market Development; Does Finance Follow Industry?," IMF Working Papers 01/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Ledoit & Pedro Santa Clara & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Flexible multivariate GARCH modeling with an application to international stock markets," Economics Working Papers 578, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Freixas & Cornelia Holthausen, 2001. "Interbank market integration under asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore