Report NEP-FMK-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia M. Buch, 2001. "Financial Market Integration in a Monetary Union," 1062, .
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2001. "Liquidity Effects in the Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 8597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sujit Chakravorti, 2001. "Payments-Related Intraday Credit Differentials and the Emergence of a Vehicle Currency," International Finance 0111001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Nunnenkamp, 2001. "Umbaupläne und Reparaturarbeiten an der internationalen Finanzarchitektur: Eine Zwischenbilanz aus deutscher Perspektive," 1078, .
- Michael D. Bordo & William G. Dewald, 2001. "Bond Market Inflation Expectations in Industrial Countries: Historical Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 8582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Lowry & G. William Schwert, 2001. "Biases in the IPO Pricing Process," NBER Working Papers 8586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freixas, Xavier & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2001. "Interbank market integration under asymmetric information," Working Paper Series 74, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2001. "The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?," Working Paper Series 67, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:2001101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William N. Goetzmann & Lingfeng Li & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2001. "Long-Term Global Market Correlations," NBER Working Papers 8612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F. & Manganelli, Simone, 2001. "Value at risk models in finance," Working Paper Series 75, European Central Bank.
- Gabriele Galati & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2001. "The impact of the euro on Europe's financial markets," BIS Working Papers 100, Bank for International Settlements.