Report NEP-FMK-2001-10-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Jong, C.M., 2001. "Informed Option Trading Strategies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-55-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer, 2001. "Arbitrage and Optimal Portfolio Choice with Financial Constraints," Working Papers 49, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Joachim K. Winter, 2001. "Population Aging, Savings Behavior and Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 8561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2001. "Financial Markets in Times of Stress," NBER Working Papers 8569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock,W.A. & Hommes,C.H., 2001. "Evolutionary dynamics in financial markets with many trader types," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Franklin Allen & James McAndrews & Philip Strahan, 2001. "E-Finance: An Introduction," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Testing the Capital Asset Pricing Model Efficiently Under Elliptical Symmetry: A Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 143, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Efficient Estimation of Conditional Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 144, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Trading Volume: Implications of An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 8565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.