Report NEP-FMK-2000-04-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hajime Watabe & Takao Kobayashi, 2000. ""Value Anomaly and Market Overreaction: Analysis using Earnings Forecast Data"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-23, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Epstein, L.G., 1999. "Are Probabilities Used in Markets?," RCER Working Papers 464, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burnside, C. & Eichenbaum, M. & Rebelo, S., 1999. "Hedging and Financial Fragilities in Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," RCER Working Papers 461, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1999. "The IT Revolution and the Stock Market," RCER Working Papers 460, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).