Report NEP-FMK-2000-03-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bask, Mikael, 2000. "A Positive Lyapunov Exponent in Swedish Exchange Rates?," Umeå Economic Studies 528, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Duo Qin, 2000. "How Much Does Trade and Financial Contagion Contribute to Currency Crises? The Case of Korea," Working Papers 410, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö, 2000. "Corporate Leverage and Currency Crises," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 367, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Jul 2001.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:963 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore