Report NEP-FIN-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Laganá & Martin Perina & Isabel von Köppen-Mertes & Avinash Persaud, 2006. "Implications for liquidity from innovation and transparency in the European corporate bond market," Occasional Paper Series 50, European Central Bank.
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006. "Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies," Staff Working Papers 06-28, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Park & Hamid Sabourian, 2006. "Herd Behavior in Efficient Financial Markets," Working Papers tecipa-249, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:bubdp2:4511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2006. "Tailoring Compliance Risk and the Compliance Function for Non-Financial Organizations (A step further and beyond the Basel´s Proposal for Banks)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 325, Universidad del CEMA.
- Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Nicholas M. Kiefer, "undated". "Explaining time to bank failure in Colombia during the financial crisis of the late 1990s," Borradores de Economia 400, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:drm:wpaper:0603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorothea Schäfer & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Financial Constraints and Continental Business Groups: Evidence from German Konzerns," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 590, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- José Gómez González & Fernando Grosz, "undated". "Evidence of Bank Lending Channel for Argentina and Colombia," Borradores de Economia 396, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2004. "Collateral Restrictions and Liquidity Under-Supply: A Simple Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1468R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2006.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl & Yasemin Ulu, 2006. "Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous Equations Approach Using Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:col:001065:002619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Gomez & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2006. "What Do Unions Do to Executive Compensation?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0720, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Francesco Papadia, 2006. "Credit risk mitigation in central bank operations and its effects on financial markets - the case of the Eurosystem," Occasional Paper Series 49, European Central Bank.
- Wasseem Mina & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2006. "Contract Enforcement, Institutional Stability, and the Level and Maturity of International Debt," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0617, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2006. "A Stability and Social Investment Facility for High Debt Countries," Working Papers 77, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:col:001065:002558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bay:rdwiwi:692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001036:002571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Paredes Gómez, 2006. "The Evolving Role of the Corporate Income Tax in Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0605, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.