Report NEP-FIN-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk with Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 05-26, Bank of Canada.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Evert & Erlandzon, Karl, 2005. "The Dark Side of Wage Indexed Pensions," Working Papers in Economics 178, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2005. "Pillar 1 vs. Pillar 2 Under Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 11666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia Shvets, 2005. "Courts, firms and allocation of credit," Development and Comp Systems 0509026, EconWPA.
- Doris Neuberger, 2005. "What’s Common to Relationship Banking and Relationship Investing? Reflections within the Contractual Theory of the Firm," Finance 0510001, EconWPA.
- Michael Kaestner, 2005. "Prévisions de résultat et réactions : étude de deux sous- réactions sous l’angle du biais d’ancrage," Finance 0510002, EconWPA.
- Doris Neuberger, 2005. "What’s Common to Relationship Banking and Relationship Investing? Reflections within the Contractual Theory of the Firm," Finance 0510003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ken-ichi Mitsui & Yoshio Tabata, 2005. "Wavelet based Multi-grid analysis, Wavelet Galerkin method and their Applications to American option: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).