Report NEP-FIN-2005-08-20This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Juan Mauricio ramírez & Mario Andrés Ramos, 2005. "Construcción de un "Ïndice de Percepción de Riesgo" de los Mercados Financieros Globales," Borradores de Economia 344, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Esteban Osorio Rodíguez & Mauricio Avella Gómez, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of External Indebtedness: The Case of Foreign and Domestic Banks in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 345, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kibris, Ozgur & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2005. "Trade rules for uncleared markets," Working Papers 1232, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & Cori E. Uccello, 2004. "Effects of Stock Market Fluctuations on the Adequacy of Retirement Wealth Accumulation," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2004-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore