Report NEP-FIN-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilia Filipova & Peter Welzel, 2005. "Reducing Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets: Cars with Black Boxes," Discussion Paper Series 270, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Thilo Pausch, 2005. "Credit Risk, Credit Rationing, and the Role of Banks: The Case of Risk Averse Lenders," Discussion Paper Series 271, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Alvaro Cartea & Marcelo Gustavo Figueroa, 2005. "Pricing in Electricity Markets: a Mean Reverting Jump Diffusion Model with Seasonality," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0507, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "Valuing American Put Options Using Chebyshev Polynomial Approximation," Public Policy Discussion Papers 05-03, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Amir Kia, 2005. "Developing a Market-Based Monetary Policy Transparency Index and Testing Its Impact on Risk and Volatility in the United States," Carleton Economic Papers 05-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen L. Ross & Margery Austin Turner & Erin Godfrey & Robin R. Smith, 2005. "Mortgage Lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A Paired Testing Study of the Pre-Application Process," Working papers 2005-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- James McCulloch, 2005. "Relative Volume as a Doubly Stochastic Binomial Point Process," Research Paper Series 146, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2005. "Long Memory, Heterogeneity and Trend Chasing," Research Paper Series 148, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of the Eurodollar Futures Market," Research Paper Series 150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.