Report NEP-FIN-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronka Rzepkowski, 2003. "Order Flows, Delta Hedging and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 2003-18, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:ysm:somwrk:ysm4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ciaran Driver and Katsushi Imai, 2003. "Testing Real Options Theory Using Data on Capital Adequacy," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2004. "Financial Development and Growth in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 10236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Kai Geisslreither & Daniel Gros, 2004. "On the Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Interest Rates: Evidence from the Southern Cone," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 232/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Jaume Masoliver & Miquel Montero & Josep Perello, . "The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Scholtens, Bert & Hameeteman, Daphne, 2003. "Joint default probabilities and country risk," Research Report 03E41, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2003. "Bank Merger Wave and Evolution of Financial System: Experience in Prewar Japan," Discussion papers 03008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrew Powell y Leandro Arozamena, 2003. "Liquidity Protection versus Moral Hazard: The Role of the IMF," Business School Working Papers ocho, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- William N. Goetzmann & ROGER G. IBBOTSON & LIANG PENG, 2004. "A New Historical Database For The NYSE 1815 To 1925: Performance And Predictability," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm5, Yale School of Management.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2004. "The Geography of Stock Market Participation: The Influence of Communities and Local Firms," NBER Working Papers 10235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Sergio Schmukler & Neeltje van Horen, 2003. "The Price of Inconvertible Deposits: The Stock Market Boom during the Argentine crisis"," Business School Working Papers diez, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variationÂ ," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Sebastián Galiani, 2003. "Finantial Dollarization and Debt Deflation under a Currency Board," Business School Working Papers tres, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2003. "Volatility-Spillover E ﬀects in European Bond Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Andrea Carriero & Carlo Favero & Iryna Kaminska, 2004. "Financial Factors, Macroeconomic Information and the Expectations Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 253, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.