Report NEP-FIN-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Roberto Steiner & Leopoldo Ferguson, . "Hell, Heaven or Hedged: Debt Devaluation and Firm Investment in Colombia," DCBSLA Series 5, .
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HENROTTE, Philippe, 2002. "Pricing kernels and dynamic portfolios," Les Cahiers de Recherche 768, HEC Paris.
- Frank Riedel, 2003. "Dynamic Coherent Risk Measures," Working Papers 03004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- LOVO, Stefano & DECAMPS, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Market informational inefficiency, risk aversion and quantity grid," Les Cahiers de Recherche 770, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Chapados, 2003. "SAFIR: A Simple API for Financial Information Requests," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-21, CIRANO.
- Felipe Morandé, . "Debt Composition and Balance-Sheet Effects of Exchange Rate: A Firm level Analysis for Chile," DCBSLA Series 2, .
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, . "Financial Dollarization and Debt Deflation Under a Currency Board: The Case of Argentina," DCBSLA Series 3, .
- Gual, Jordi, 2003. "Integration of EU banking markets, The," IESE Research Papers D/504, IESE Business School.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Koskinen, Yrjö, 2003. "Investor Protection and the Demand for Equity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 526, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 May 2003.
- Marco Bonomo, . "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effects of Exchange and Interest Rate Volatility in Brazil," DCBSLA Series 1, .
- Li Chen & Damir Filipovic, 2003. "A Simple Model for Credit Migration and Spread Curves," Finance 0305003, EconWPA.
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2002. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse37_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lidén, Erik R., 2003. "Swedish Stock Recommendations: Information Content or Price Pressure?," Working Papers in Economics 98, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2003.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lidén, Erik R., 2003. "Stock Recommendations in Swedish Printed Media: Leading or Misleading?," Working Papers in Economics 99, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2003.
- Luis Carranza, . "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effects of Exchange and Interest Rates Volatility: Case of Peru," DCBSLA Series 6, .
- Sangeeta Pratap & Alejandro Somuano, . "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effect of Exchange and Interest Rate Volatility in Mexico," DCBSLA Series 4, .