Report NEP-FIN-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno CRUZ & Aude POMMERET, 2002. "Does public investment reduce private investment risk ? A real option approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Balbás, Alejandro & Ruiz, Esther & Romera, Rosario, 2003. "An overview of probabilistic and time series models in finance," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws032405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Christensen, Michael, 2003. "Evaluating Danish Mutual Fund Performance," Finance Working Papers 03-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Engsted, Tom & Jakobsen, Svend & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2003. "Denmark - A chapter on the Danish Bond Market," Finance Working Papers 03-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glaser, Markus & Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin, 2003. "On the trend recognition and forecasting ability of professional traders," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default," Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Pe©rez(CAERP) 2, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).
- Söderlind, Paul & Söderström, Ulf & Vredin, Anders, 2003. "Taylor Rules and the Predictability of Interest Rates," Working Paper Series 147, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2002. "Pricing Risk in Economies with Heterogenous Agents and Incomplete Markets," Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Pe©rez(CAERP) 3, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).