Report NEP-FIN-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baquero, G. & ter Horst, J.R. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2002. "Survival, Look-Ahead Bias and the Persistence in Hedge Fund Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-104-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2001. "Portfolio allocation in transition economies," HEC Research Papers Series 740, HEC Paris.
- Rabah Amir & Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Market Selection and Survival of Investment Strategies," Discussion Papers 02-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Paul Hallwood & Ian W. Marsh & Jorg Scheibe, 2001. "Official Dollarization in Latin America: Could it Work?," Working papers 2001-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2002. "The Impact of Common Currencies on Financial Markets: A Literature Review and Evidence from the Euro Area," Staff Working Papers 02-35, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeeman Jung & Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "One Simple Test of Samuelson's Dictum for the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 9348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "The Effect of the Asian Financial Crisis on the Performance of Korean Nationwide Banks," Working papers 2002-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & LESCOURRET, Laurence, 2001. "Information sharing, liquidity and transaction costs in floor-based trading systems," HEC Research Papers Series 742, HEC Paris.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Currency Depreciation and Korean Stock Market Performance during the Asian Financial Crisis," Working papers 2002-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Igor Rebesco, 2002. "Institutional Architectures and Behavioural Ecologies in the Dynamics of Financial Markets: a Preliminary Investigation," LEM Papers Series 2002/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pietro Rossi & Massimo Tavoni & Flavio Cocco & Robert Marschinski, 2002. "Portfolio Selection with Probabilistic Utility, Bayesian Statistics, and Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Finance 0211003, EconWPA, revised 28 Nov 2002.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2001. "Testing for differences in the tails of stock-market returns," HEC Research Papers Series 739, HEC Paris.
- P. Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Causes and consequences of the 1982 Third World Debt Crisis," International Finance 0211005, EconWPA.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Dynamic Effects of Currency Depreciation on Stock Market Returns during the Asian Financial Crisis," Working papers 2002-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rafiqul Bhuyan, 2002. "Information, Alternative Markets, and Security Price Processes: A Survey of Literature," Finance 0211002, EconWPA.