Report NEP-FIN-2002-08-08This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter G. Dunne & Michael J. Moore & Richard Portes, 2002. "Defining Benchmark Status: An Application using Euro-Area Bonds," NBER Working Papers 9087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G.C. Lim & G.M. Martin & V.L. Martin, 2002. "Pricing Currency Options in Tranquil Markets: Modelling Volatility Frowns," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02e22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernhard Boockmann & Axel Dreher, 2002. "The Contribution of the IMF and the World Bank to Economic Freedom," International Finance 0207001, EconWPA.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2002. "Law, Endowment, and Finance," NBER Working Papers 9089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Dreher, 2002. "The Development and Implementation of IMF and World Bank Conditionality," International Finance 0207003, EconWPA.
- David Colander, 2002. "Functional Finance, New Classical Economics and Great Great Grandsons," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0234, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2002. "Does the IMF cause moral hazard and political business cycles? Evidence from panel data," International Finance 0207002, EconWPA.