Report NEP-FIN-2002-07-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian J. Hall & Thomas A. Knox, 2002. "Managing Option Fragility," NBER Working Papers 9059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2002. "Momentum and Turnover: Evidence from the German Stock Market," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 02-43, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira & Joshua S. White, 2002. "Foreign Currency for Long-Term Investors," NBER Working Papers 9075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jess Rodr?uez L?ez & Hugo Rodr?uez Mendiz?al, 2002. "On the Choice of an Exchange Rate Regime: Target Zones Revisited," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 518.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2002. "Optimal Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 9072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaser, Markus, 2001. "Behavioral Financial Engineering: eine Fallstudie zum Rationalen Entscheiden," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Marcos Alvarez DÃŒaz & Lucy Amigo DobaÃ’o & Francisco RodrÃŒguez de Prado, . "Taxing on Housing: A Welfare Evaluation of the Spanish Personal Income Tax," Studies on the Spanish Economy 142, FEDEA.
- van Hemmen, Stefan, 2001. "Resource allocation and contract resolution in the Spanish bankruptcy system," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José L. Fernández-Serrano & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Modelling the linkages between US and Latin American stock markets," Working Papers 2002-14, FEDEA.
- Reena Aggarwal & Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala & Manju Puri, 2002. "Institutional Allocation In Initial Public Offerings: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2002. "Are stock returns a leading indicator for real macroeconomic developments?," Economics working papers 2002-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore