Report NEP-FIN-2000-10-31This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Engel & Marianne Gizycki, 1999. "Value at Risk: On the Stability and Forecasting of the Variance-covariance Matrix," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, 2000. "Corporate board composition, protocols, and voting behavior: experimental evidence," Working Paper 2000-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- P. Battigalli & G. Maggi, 2000. "Imperfect Contracting," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s11, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- G. Schwartz, 2000. "Contract Incompleteness, Contractual Enforcement and Bureaucracies," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s16, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Edwin D. Maberly & Daniel F. Waggoner, 2000. "Closing the question on the continuation of turn-of-the-month effects: evidence from the S&P 500 Index futures contract," Working Paper 2000-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- V. Acharya & J. Huang & Marti G. Subrahmanyam & R. Sundaram, 2000. "Costly Financing, Optimal Payout Policies and the Valuation of Corporate Debt," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-048, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Anthony W. Lynch, 2000. "Portfolio Choice and Equity Characteristics: Characterizing the Hedging Demands Induced by Return Predictability," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-073, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Lucy F. Ackert & George Athanassakos, 2000. "A simultaneous equations analysis of analysts’ forecast bias and institutional ownership," Working Paper 2000-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe, 2000. "If at first you don't succeed: an experimental investigation of the impact of repetition options on corporate takeovers," Working Paper 2000-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Corporate finance and the monetary transmission mechanism," Economics Working Papers 511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.