Report NEP-FIN-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Peter Bermin & Arturo Kohatsu, 1999. "Local volatility changes in the black-scholes model," Economics Working Papers 416, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kjetil Storesletten & Chris Telmer & Amir Yaron, 1996. "Asset pricing with idiosyncratic risk and overlapping generations," Economics Working Papers 405, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 1999.
- Allan Timmermann & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 1999. "Firm Size and Cyclical Variations in Stock Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp335, Financial Markets Group.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 1999. "Stratégies de financement des entreprises françaises : Une analyse empirique," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-09, CIRANO.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2000. "Routes to Equity Market Integration - The Interplay between Politicians, Investors and Managers," Working Paper Series 526, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 1999. "Intrinsic bubbles: the case of stock prices: a comment," Working Paper Series WP-99-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Reiter, 1999. "Asset prices and the measurement of wealth and saving," Economics Working Papers 396, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Lueders & Bernhard Peisl, 2000. "On the Relationship of Information Processes and Asset Price Processes," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-09, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.