Report NEP-FIN-1999-06-23This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takao Kato, 1999. "Chief Executive Compensation and Corporate Groups in Japan: New Evidence From Micro Data," Macroeconomics 9906003, EconWPA.
- Martin Mayer, 1999. "Risk Reduction in the New Financial Architecture: Realities, Fallacies, and Proposals," Macroeconomics 9905003, EconWPA.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1999. "Lines of Credit and Relationship Lending in Small Firm Finance," Macroeconomics 9906006, EconWPA.
- Donald G. Simonson, 1999. "Business Strategies: Bank Commercial Lending vs. Finance Company Lending," Macroeconomics 9906007, EconWPA.
- Giulia Iori, 1999. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 9905005, EconWPA.