Report NEP-FDG-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jayasooriya, Sujith, 2020. "Nexus of Financial Development, Innovation for Green Growth in ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 98212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2020. "Who did it? A European detective story was it real, financial, monetary and/or institutional: Tracking growth in the Euro area with an atheoretical tool," CAMA Working Papers 2020-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Omarova, Saule T. & Library, Cornell, 2017. "Testimony before the U.S. Senate Banking Committee: ‘Fostering Economic Growth: Midsized, Regional and Large Institution Perspective’," LawArXiv 8mxsg, Center for Open Science.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Nnanna & Paul N. Acha-Anyi, 2020. "On the Simultaneous Openness Hypothesis: FDI, Trade and TFP Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/001, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Niknamian, Sorush, 2019. "Resource–Economic Growth Nexus, Role of Governance, Financial Development, Globalisation and War: Dynamic Approach," OSF Preprints akhsr, Center for Open Science.
- Carlos Alberto Takashi Haraguchi & Jose Angelo Divino, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Reserve Requirements in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers Series 514, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kuriakose, Francis & Joseph, Janssen, 2020. "Microfinance and Human Development in Kerala," MPRA Paper 98393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Nnanna & Paul N. Acha-Anyi, 2019. "Inequality and gender economic inclusion: the moderating role of financial access in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/099, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Buckmann, Marcus & Joseph, Andreas & Kang, Miao & Kapadia, Sujit & Simsek, Özgür, 2020. "Credit growth, the yield curve and financial crisis prediction: evidence from a machine learning approach," Bank of England working papers 848, Bank of England.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe & Faccia, Donata, 2020. "Firm or bank weakness? Access to finance since the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 2361, European Central Bank.
- Lee, Neil & Luca, Davide, 2019. "The big-city bias in access to finance: evidence from firm perceptions in almost 100 countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86419, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Muhammad Meki, 2019. "Microequity For Microenterprises: Evidence From An Artefactual Field Experiment And Survey," Working Papers 1348, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Sep 2019.
- Ishizu, Mina, 2020. "'Money markets and trade’ defining provincial financial agents in England and Japan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103159, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.