Report NEP-FDG-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Insurance policy thresholds for economic growth in Africa," Working Papers 25592, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Helen Louri & Petros Migiakis, 2019. "Financing economic growth in Greece: lessons from the crisis," Working Papers 262, Bank of Greece.
- Brahim Gaies & Stéphane Goutte & Khaled Guesmi, 2019. "Does Financial Globalization Still Spur Growth In Developing Countries? Considering Exchange Rate Volatility," Working Papers halshs-02175361, HAL.
- Bouchoucha, Najeh & Bakari, Sayef, 2019. "The Impacts of Domestic and Foreign Direct Investments on Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 94816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Foreign direct investment,information technology and economic growth dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 25593, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Victor Manuel Isidro Luna, 2019. "Development banking, state of confidence and sustainable growth," Working Papers PKWP1917, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Davies Rob & Makrelov Konstantin & Harris Laurence, 2019. "The impact of a higher leverage ratio on the South African economy," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel A. Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2019. "Every Cloud has a Silver Lining: Cleansing Effects of the Portuguese Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1250, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Newman Carol & Rand John & Tsebe Mpho, 2019. "Resource misallocation and total factor productivity: Manufacturing firms in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-46, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sampreet Singh Goraya, 2019. "How does Caste Affect Entrepreneurship? Birth vs Worth," Working Papers 1104, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.