Report NEP-FDG-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oseni, Isiaq & Akpa, Emeka & Aberu, Felix, 2018. "Does Stock Market impact on the Growth of Nigerian Economy using 3SLS Analysis?," MPRA Paper 92285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2019. "The Fall in UK Potential Output due to the Financial Crisis: a Much Bigger Estimate," CEPR Discussion Papers 13428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrews, Dan & Petroulakis, Filippos, 2019. "Breaking the shackles: Zombie firms, weak banks and depressed restructuring in Europe," Working Paper Series 2240, European Central Bank.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Laeven, Luc & Moreno, David, 2019. "Debt overhang, rollover risk, and corporate investment: evidence from the European crisis," Working Paper Series 2241, European Central Bank.
- Sylvain Catherine & Thomas Chaney & Zongbo Huang & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2018. "Quantifying Reduced-Form Evidence on Collateral Constraints," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5e3g19l1fn9, Sciences Po.
- Jelena Zivanovic, 2019. "Corporate Debt Composition and Business Cycles," Staff Working Papers 19-5, Bank of Canada.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert, 2018. "Une analyse de la contribution de la politique monétaire à la croissance économique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4me8hjvvov8, Sciences Po.