Report NEP-FDG-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Unger, Robert, 2018. "Revisiting the finance and growth nexus: A deeper look at sectors and instruments," Discussion Papers 55/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Imad El Hamma, 2019. "Migrant Remittances and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Development and Institutional Quality," Post-Print hal-01948169, HAL.
- Ernest Liu & Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2019. "Low Interest Rates, Market Power, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 25505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djeneba Doumbia, 2018. "The Quest for Pro-poor and Inclusive Growth: The Role of Governance," Working Papers halshs-01945812, HAL.
- Kurz, Michael & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2019. "Credit Supply: Are there negative spillovers from banks’ proprietary trading?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sylvain Catherine & Thomas Chaney & Zongbo Huang & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2018. "Quantifying Reduced-Form Evidence on Collateral Constraints," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers info:hdl:2441/5e3g19l1fn9, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Luis Araujo & Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2019. "Online Appendix to "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change"," Technical Appendices 18-267, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- van Buggenum, Hugo & Uras, Burak, 2019. "Money, Asset Markets and Efficiency of Capital Formation," Discussion Paper 2019-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Choi, Jason & Foerster, Andrew, 2019. "Optimal Monetary Policy Regime Switches," Working Paper Series 2019-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.