Report NEP-FDG-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," Working papers 696, Banque de France.
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2018. "Financial constraints matter : Empirical evidence on borrowing behavior, microfinance and firm productivity," Working Papers 18-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Parui, Pintu, 2018. "Financialization and Endogenous Technological Change: a Post-Kaleckian Perspective," MPRA Paper 89351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dlugoszek, Grzegorz, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Uncertainty," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181596, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2018. "Regime Changes in the Relationship between Stock Market Return and the Growth Rates of Output and Money Supply in Thailand," MPRA Paper 89271, University Library of Munich, Germany.