Report NEP-FDG-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Quoc Hung, 2018. "Optimal Growth Policies in a Two-Sector Model with Financial Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 88952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Iryna Sushko & Laura Gardini, 2018. "A Piecewise Linear Model of Credit Traps and Credit Cycles:A Complete Characterization," Working Papers 1806, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Epstein, Brendan & Finkelstein Shapiro, Alan, 2017. "Banking and Financial Participation Reforms, Labor Markets, and Financial Shocks," MPRA Paper 88697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Rivera Sánchez & Angel Sarmiento Hinojosa & Sebastián Serra Wright, 2018. "Growth Diagnostic for the State of Oaxaca," CID Working Papers 95a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mathias Drehmann & James Yetman, 2018. "Why you should use the Hodrick-Prescott filter - at least to generate credit gaps," BIS Working Papers 744, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonas Ljungberg & Anders Ögren, 2017. "Exchange rates, catch up, and lagging behind in Europe since 1870," Working Papers 17022, Economic History Society.
- Elena Loukoianova & Yongzheng Yang & Si Guo & Leni Hunter & Sarwat Jahan & Fazurin Jamaludin & Umang Rawat & Johanna Schauer & Piyaporn Sodsriwiboon & Yiqun Wu, 2018. "Financial Inclusion in Asia-Pacific," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 18/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Djimoudjiel, Djekonbe, 2018. "Banking capitalization and financial development in Chad: the comparative effects of the banking process," MPRA Paper 88875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2018. "Human development thresholds for inclusive mobile banking in developing countries," MPRA Paper 89129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2018. "What drives local lending by global banks?," BIS Working Papers 746, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Destek, Mehmet & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Do Foreign Capital and Financial Development affect Clean Energy Consumption and Carbon Emissions? Evidence from BRICS and Next-11 Countries," MPRA Paper 89267, University Library of Munich, Germany.