Report NEP-FDG-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tiago Cavalcanti & Bruno Martins & Cezar Santos & Joseph Kaboski, 2018. "Dispersion in Financing Costs and Development," 2018 Meeting Papers 426, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Diego Comin & Ana Maria Santacreu & Mark Gertler & Phuong Ngo, 2018. "Stock Price Fluctuations and Productivity Growth," 2018 Meeting Papers 1147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nadav Ben Zeev, 2018. "The Tfp Channel Of Credit Supply Shocks," Working Papers 1802, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Nicoletta Batini & Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2018. "Fiscal buffers, private debt and recession: the good, the bad and the ugly," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1186, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luciana Barbosa, 2017. "Lending relationships and the real economy: evidence in the context of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," Working Papers w201708, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Joseph Kaboski & Molly Lipscomb & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2018. "How Important are Indivisible Investments for Development? Experimental Evidence from Uganda," 2018 Meeting Papers 1033, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Kohn & Fernando Leibovici & Michal Szkup, 2018. "Financial Frictions, Trade, and Misallocation," 2018 Meeting Papers 385, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Macro-Financial Linkages in Shallow Markets; Experience from the African Department’s Pilot Countries," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 18/12, International Monetary Fund.