Report NEP-FDG-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pranab Kumar Das & Bhaswati Ganguli & Sugata Marjit & Sugata Sen Roy, 2018. "The dynamics of finance-growth-inequality nexus: Theory and Evidence for India," Discussion Papers Series 593, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jaccard, Ivan, 2018. "Asset pricing and the propagation of financial shocks," Working Paper Series 2150, European Central Bank.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1753, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Zandile Zezethu & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "FDI as a contributing factor to economic growth in Burkina Faso: How true is this?," Working Papers 1823, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- Agarwal, Isha & Duttagupta, Rupa & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2018. "International Commodity Prices and Domestic Bank Lending in Developing Countries," ADBI Working Papers 807, Asian Development Bank Institute.