Report NEP-FDG-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clement Moyo & Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Zizipho Mbeki, 2018. "Financial develpoment and economic growth in Brazil: A non-linear ARDL approach," Working Papers 1811, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
- Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum, 2018. "Annuity Markets and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 2018-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Clement Moyo & Pierre Le Roux, 2018. "Interest rate reforms and economic growth: the savings and investment channel," Working Papers 1813, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
- Kevin Luo & Tomoko Kinugasa, 2018. "Counterintuitive facts regarding household saving in China: the saving glut," Discussion Papers 1815, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Chuan Li & Joyce Wong, 2018. "Financial Development and Inclusion in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 18/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesco Manaresi & Nicola Pierri, 2018. "Credit supply and productivity growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- He, Qichun, 2018. "Inflation and Fertility in a Schumpeterian Growth Model: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 85074, University Library of Munich, Germany.