Report NEP-FDG-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Coccorese & Sherrill Shaffer, 2018. "Cooperative banks and local economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2018-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Laura Alfaro & Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2018. "On the direct and indirect real effects of credit supply shocks," Working Papers 1809, Banco de España.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2017. "US financial shocks and the distribution of income and consumption in the UK," Working Papers 845, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sangyup Choi & Myungkyu Shim, 2018. "Financial vs. Policy Uncertainty in Emerging Market Economies," Working papers 2018rwp-116, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Ignacio Hernando & Irene Pablos & Daniel Santabárbara & Javier Vallés, 2018. "Private saving. New cross-country evidencebased on bayesian techniques," Working Papers 1802, Banco de España.