Report NEP-FDG-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Bielecki, 2017. "Long shadows of financial shocks: an endogenous growth perspective," Working Papers 2017-22, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "Insurance-Growth Nexus in Africa," Working Papers 201801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Aßmuth, Pascal, 2017. "Stock price related financial fragility and growth patterns," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-108, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laura Alfaro & Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2017. "Credit Supply Shocks, Network Effects, and the Real Economy," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-052, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2018.
- Alfred Duncan & Charles Nolan, 2017. "Financial Frictions in Macroeconomic Models," Studies in Economics 1719, School of Economics, University of Kent.