Report NEP-FDG-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth: An Agent-Based Approach," LEM Papers Series 2017/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Pengfei Han & Juan M. Sanchez, 2017. "Financing Ventures," Working Papers 2017-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Apr 2020.
- Nelson Sobrinho, 2017. "Bankruptcy Technology, Finance, and Entrepreneurship," IMF Working Papers 17/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Gourène, Grakolet Arnold Zamereith & Mendy, Pierre, 2017. "Financial Inclusion and Economic Growth in WAEMU: A Multiscale Heterogeneity Panel Causality Approach," MPRA Paper 82251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2017. "Does Household Finance Matter? Small Financial Errors with Large Social Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "Finance and the Misallocation of Scientific, Engineering and Mathematical Talent," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Macroeconomic implications of financial imperfections: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-75, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.