Report NEP-FDG-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enowbi Batuo & Simplice Asongu, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Hamman, Nicolene & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 80152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shang, Hua & Song, Quanyun & Wu, Yu, 2017. "Credit Market Development and Firm Innovation: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 649, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lee, Wai Choi & Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2017. "The Impacts of Financial Development, Urbanization, and Globalization on Income Inequality: A Regression-based Decomposition Approach," ADBI Working Papers 651, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Information Asymmetry and Conditional Financial Sector Development," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/027, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre Lorentz & Marco Valente & Maria Savona, 2017. "Structural Changes and Growth Regime," Working Papers of BETA 2017-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.