Report NEP-FDG-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2016. "Public expenditure in time of crisis: are Italian policymakers choosing the right mix?," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1602, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Public debt and economic growth: Economic systems matter," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 281, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2016. "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," NBER Working Papers 21861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies,Ronald B. & Lamla,Michael Josef & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2016. "Learning or leaning : persistent and transitory growth spillovers from FDI," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7591, The World Bank.
- Hirano, Tomohiro & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2016. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 36, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers halshs-01281610, HAL.
- Abdenour, Redouan & Tounsi, Said, 2015. "Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: Moroccan Case," MPRA Paper 69830, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2016. "Mathematical analysis of historical income per capita distributions," Papers 1603.01685, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne, 2016. "What explains the recent growth performance in Sub-Saharan Africa? Results from a Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," Working Papers 578, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- O. Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H. & Ehrlich, Maximilian von, 2016. "Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1118, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luciano, Fanti & Luca, Gori & Cristiana, Mammana & Elisabetta, Michetti, 2016. "Complex dynamics in an OLG model of growth with inherited tastes," MPRA Paper 69906, University Library of Munich, Germany.