Report NEP-FDG-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2015. "On the link between real exchange rate misalignment and growth: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 68064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duc-Anh Le & Cuong Le Van & Phu Nguyen-Van & Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, 2015. "Government expenditure, external and domestic public debts, and economic growth," Working Papers of BETA 2015-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Anghel, Remus Gabriel & Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa, 2015. "Migrants' Remittances: Channelling Globalization," IZA Discussion Papers 9516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ron W Nielsen, 2015. "Early Warning Signs of the Economic Crisis in Greece: A Warning for Other Countries and Regions," Papers 1511.06992, arXiv.org.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2015. "Future-biased government," Working Papers 1502, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Discounting and Welfare Evaluation of Policies," Working Papers WP2015/7, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Halkos, George & Psarianos, Iacovos, 2015. "The effect of including the environment in the neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 68050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2015. "Population growth and structural transformation," MPRA Paper 68014, University Library of Munich, Germany.