Report NEP-FDG-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2015. "Financial deepening and economic growth: A System GMM Panel Analysis with application to 7 SSA countries," MPRA Paper 65789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Finance, growth and human development: An Islamic economic development perspective," MPRA Paper 65818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2015. "Fiscal Episodes, Technological Progress and Market Power," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bianco, Antonio, 2015. "Relationship Banking, Shadow Banking, and the Economics of Depression," MPRA Paper 65849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail, Mohamed Ayaz Mohamed & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Causality between financial development and economic growth, and the Islamic finance imperative: A case study of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 65831, University Library of Munich, Germany.