Report NEP-FDG-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Effects of Government Education and Health Expenditures on Economic Growth: A Meta-analysis," EconStor Preprints 110901, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fatema Alaali & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "The Effect of Energy Consumption and Human Capital on Economic Growth: An Exploration of Oil Exporting and Developed Countries," Working Papers 2015015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 110903, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Amos James Ibrahim-Shwilima, 2015. "Economic growth and nonrenewable resources: An empirical investigation," Working Papers 1416, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Evan Lau & Alvina Syn-Yee Lee & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2015. "External Debt And Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence From Malaysia, Thailand And Philippines," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503254, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Calderon,Cesar & Nguyen,Ha Minh, 2015. "Do capital inflows boost growth in developing countries ? evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7298, The World Bank.