Report NEP-FDG-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Shift in tax burden and its impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2014. "Does Public Education Expansion Lead to Trickle-Down Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 8542, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yuri Quixina & Álvaro Almeida, 2014. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in a Natural Resource Based Economy: Evidence from Angola," FEP Working Papers 542, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2014. "Public Preferences for Government Spending Priorities: Survey Evidence from Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201457, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Jaromír Baxa & Tomáš Olesnanik, 2014. "Current Accounts in the Eurozone Countries: The Role of Euro, Fiscal Policies and Financial Developments," Working Papers IES 2014/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.