Report NEP-FDG-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-380, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet & Agnès Soucat, 2014. "Effects of urbanization on economic growth and human capital formation in Africa," Working Papers halshs-01068271, HAL.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security in an Analytically Tractable Overlapping Generations Model with Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/204, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Paul Alagidede and George Adu, 2014. "Climate change and economic growth in sub-Sahara Africa: A nonparametric evidence," Working Papers 460, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2014. "Belarus Public Expenditure and Financial Accountability : Public Financial Management Performance Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20266, The World Bank.