Report NEP-FDG-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deniz Baglan & Emre Yoldas, 2014. "Non-linearity in the Inflation-Growth Relationship in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Semiparametric Panel Model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yolcu Karadam, Duygu & Öcal, Nadir, 2013. "Nonlinearities in the Relationship Between Financial Integration and Economic Growth," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 241, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Mustafa İsmihan & Burcu Dinçergök & Seyit Mümin Cilasun, 2013. "Finance, Instability, Debt and Growth: The Turkish Case, 1980-2010," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 271, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Norman Gemmell & Florian Misch & Blanca Moreno-Dodson, 2012. "Public Spending for Long-Run Growth : A Practitioners' View," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17061, The World Bank.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2014. "Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations," KOF Working papers 14-364, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2013. "Unhappy families are all alike: Minskyan cycles, Kaldorian growth, and the Eurozone peripheral crises," a/ Working Papers Series 1301, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).