Report NEP-FDG-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lof, Matthijs & Malinen, Tuomas, 2013. "Does sovereign debt weaken economic growth? A Panel VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 52039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2013. "Bank performance and economic growth: evidence from Granger panel causality estimations," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Gulam Hassan, Mohamed Aslam & Abou Sakar, Sameer, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 51930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naeem Ur Rehman, Khattak & Jangraiz, Khan, 2012. "Does Health Accelerate Economic Growth in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 51910, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Antonio Navas, 2013. "Trade Openness, Institutional Change and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2013018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Hemantha Kumara & Nawalage S. Cooray, 2013. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Sri Lanka: Is There Any Threshold Level for Pubic Debt?," Working Papers EMS_2013_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Zambia: A Threshold Autoregressive (TAR) Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 52093, University Library of Munich, Germany.