Report NEP-FDG-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2013. "Population, Pensions, And Endogenous Economic Growth," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ahmad, Arslan & Ahmad, Najid & Ali, Sharafat, 2013. "Exchange Rate and Economic Growth in Pakistan (1975-2011)," MPRA Paper 49395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate," MPRA Paper 49446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.