Report NEP-FDG-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2013. "Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth," Working papers 2013-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013. "Fiscal composition and long-term growth," Working Paper Series 1518, European Central Bank.
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1042, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 331, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2013. "Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rod Tyers, 2013. "Looking Inward for Transformative Growth in China," CAMA Working Papers 2013-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.