Report NEP-FDG-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dwyer, Gerald P & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott L. & Tamura, Robert, 2013. "Recessions, Growth and Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 48843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez & A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "A New Interpretation of Kaldor's First Growth Law for Open Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 1312, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kumar, Surender, 2013. "Crime and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 48794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:23507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali, Sharafat & Ahmad, Najid, 2013. "A Time Series Analysis of Foreign Aid and Income Inequality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013. "Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications," Governance Working Papers 23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2013. "Causality in the Link Between Road Network Growth and Regional Development," Working Papers 000112, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Shi, Lisi & Suen, Richard M. H., 2013. "Asset Bubbles in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," MPRA Paper 48835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C.J. Polychroniou, 2013. "A Failure by Any Other Name: The International Bailouts of Greece," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Charles Hulten, 2013. "Stimulating Economic Growth through Knowledge-Based Investment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.