Report NEP-FDG-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Arusha Cooray, 2013. "Effects of Male and Female Education on Economic Growth: Some Evidence from Asia Using the Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 13/10, University of Waikato.
- AKAO Ken-Ichi & SAKAMOTO Hiroaki, 2013. "A Theory of Disasters and Long-run Growth," Discussion papers 13061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2013. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Weight of Economic Growth and Urbanization on Electricity Demand in UAE," MPRA Paper 47981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2013.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2013. "Monetary Policy, R&D and Economic Growth in an Open Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1315, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2013. "Lending for Growth? An Analysis of State-Owned Banks in China," Working Papers 2013:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," MPRA Paper 48083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The Environmental cost of Skiing in the Desert? Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks in UAE," MPRA Paper 48007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2013.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in a Semi Endogenous Growth Model with Firm Heterogeneity, Endogenous International Spillover, and Trade," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.