Report NEP-FDG-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignat Stepanok, 2013. "Creative Destruction and Unemployment in an Open Economy Model," Kiel Working Papers 1820, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter Rousseau, 2012. "Banks, free banks, and U.S. economic growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Eric Schaling & Mewael F. Tesfaselassie, 2013. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules in a Two-Block World Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1818, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012. "Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 7089, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- : Daniel J. Henderson & Chris Papageorgiou & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "Who Benefits from Financial Development? New Methods, New Evidence," Working Papers 2013-07, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Veenhoven, Ruut & Vergunst, Floris, 2013. "The Easterlin illusion: economic growth does go with greater happiness," MPRA Paper 43983, University Library of Munich, Germany.