Report NEP-FDG-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2012. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth in a Democracy: The French Experience, 1871 - 2009," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gloede, Oliver & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2012. "Local Financial Development and Household Welfare: Microevidence from Thai Households," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 38 [rev.], Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Antonin Pottier & Etienne Espagne, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change: Comment," Working Papers 2011.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Svetlana Andrianova, 2011. "Public Banks and the Productivity of Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/48, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.