Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szarowska, Irena, 2010. "Changes in taxation and their impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 32354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane & Rault, Christophe, 2011. "Immigration, Unemployment and Growth in the Host Country: Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis on OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tatom, John, 2010. "Crises and the recent recession," MPRA Paper 31914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forster , Katrin & Vasardani, Melina A. & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2011. "Euro area cross-border financial flows and the global financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 126, European Central Bank.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2011. "Competition policy and productivity growth: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 22, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).